Crisp zingy stewed rhubarb with hints of pear and apple sweetened by caramelised sugar. These are freshened by lush garden mint leaves and hints of lemon.
– Use ONE correct size, 4-hour unscented tea light
– Do NOT overfill the dish with wax
– Check burner for chips/cracks before every use
– Do NOT burn for more than 4 hours at a time
– Keep away from draughts, in a well-ventilated area
– NEVER mix burn melts of difference fragrances together. This can cause a reaction.
– Do NOT leave a burner unattended whilst lit
– Keep away from children and pets
– Do NOT have your burner against a wall or any confined space. Ventilation is needed.
It is VERY important to stick to these safety rules, as it could possibly lead to danger and harm to you and the people around you!